Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The 50 Worst Cars of All Time

A list of the 50 worst cars of all time compliled by Time and CNN starts off with a 1899 Horsey Horseless and ends with the Chevy SSR.


I'm proud to say that my first car was number 26, a Racing Green TR7. I spent more time working on it than driving it. Part of me wishes I kept it. Actually I wish I kept all of my old cars, well except the Encore that was handed down to me from my sister.


I'm also proud to say that I not only know an engineer that worked on #24 & #34, but I'm working with him now! I've also blogged about him. Okay, I also know and am currently working with the Chief Engineer of the Chevy SSR. It means nothing!

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Green Machine!

I remember that car. I don't recall it ever running...

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger the_ubster said...

Sure, I used to drive it to work. Yes, I know Nino's was only a mile away. But it was a fun car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home