Monday, August 06, 2007

Cricket

For the last few weeks I've had the pleasure of working with a gentleman from CA who is in town consulting on our current project. He was staying at a hotel on I-696 and Dequindre in Madison Heights (he said it was cheap). One day he looked tired and told me a tale of a cricket that kept him up all night long. Several days later he says,

"You remember that cricket I told you about?"

"Yeah"

"I found it, it was under the bed stand table. I pulled the table back and there it was. The biggest cricket I've ever seen."

"Did you kill it?"

"Once I saw him I didn't know what to do, so I reached in the drawer and grabbed the first thing I saw..." (pause)

"No, you didn't"

"I did, I smashed him to bits with Gideons Bible"

"You know you are going straight to hell"

"I know"

6 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

10:03 AM. . .huh!

Workin hard or hardly workin? :-)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger the_ubster said...

I'm working too hard to respond right now.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorta gives "God will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger..." an entirely new and very literal meaning.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL

"And you (Cricket) will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

hahahahahahah!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Pvt.Gump said...

Hell is to good for him...blasphemer! First Mike Vick now "this guy"!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger the_ubster said...

I know, When will it stop!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home