Thursday, September 13, 2007

5K update

Many of my readers have been requesting an update on my “training’ (okay, one reader). To tell you the truth I haven’t been running as often or as far as I should be but my times are getting better and I’m able to run longer without stopping. I ran 4 miles on Tuesday as a storm rolled in so it was pretty windy, and then it rained a bit before I finished. Finished is the key word, I ran all 4 miles in the wind and rain without stopping. My goal in this run is to beat my last 5k time of 30:45, which was 7 years ago. Here is my average pace per mile for the last few times I’ve run. I’m on the right path to beat my last 5k.

3.1 miles 9:30
1.3 miles 9:12
3 miles 9:30
4 miles 9:44

**************************************
UPDATE 9/14 8:45am

Ran 2 miles last night at a pace of 8:47

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How did it go?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger the_ubster said...

It went good. I'll post about it later today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home