Friday, October 13, 2006

Addiction

I've been running down the dangerous road of addiction. I'm the only one to blame. Sure it was my brother who first introduced me, but I take full responsibility. I mean, I didn't have to buy my own SuDuko book but I did. And to make things even worse I've purchased a Blackberry too. I take it off my belt buckle and look even when I know that there aren't any emails. I can't help it. I need a fix. Must look... right now...

Let's hope that these aren't the gateway drugs to bigger and better things... What could be bigger and better than SuDuko and Blackberry. I don't know but I'm scared, very scared.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crackberry.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello....? Hello...? Is there anybody home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home