Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm weak.

Yesterday my childhood friend Aaron and his family were in town from Midland and we went to Chuck E. Cheese's so the kids could play. The kids had a great time. It didn't take my kids long to realize that daddy was putting money in the games so they could play. By the end of the night Aidan was reaching in my pockets saying "I need more money for the game daddy".

I knew this was going to be tough for me; I was going to have a salad. But I didn't, I'm weak. I broke down and had two slices of pizza & two trips to the salad bar. When we got home and got the kids to bed, I sat on the couch like a bump on a log. This AM when I jumped on the scaleā€¦ 197.5 lbs.

How can this be? I've gained weight!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Way to take one for the team.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you jump in the big pool of plastic balls? Did all the balls spill out when you jumped in?

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger the_ubster said...

No josh the balls didn't spill out, I did get stuck crawling through the tunnel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home