Sunday, March 26, 2006

A new post!

This is a quick post just for my brother Josh who continues to taunt me for only having one post. Doesn't he know that I'm busy?

Even though I am busy I’ve decided that I’m going to take up golf. My wife Melissa has been wanting to golf for years, so being a wonderful husband... I’ve purchased a set of clubs for her birthday and my parents got her lessons. She loves it! She even talked me into getting clubs so we can play while on vacation over the fourth in North Carolina at the Pepsi Americas Sail Tall Ships. My uncle Sinbad's Meka II will be among the ships there. The Meka II will be on 12 millions cans of Pepsi sold on the east coast. Pretty cool! Me thinks my next post will be about my new clubs perhaps?

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Finally a new post... Congrats on picking up golf. Please try not to purchase any dorky golf pants.

Looking forward to seeing you in NC.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Bring plenty of golf balls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home