Monday, March 17, 2008

Looks like Bacon, smells like bacon, it's bacon!

Several years ago I gave up potato chips for Lent (I lost 10 lbs that year). I've kept this up and added to it. For the last two years during Lent I've given up potato chips, french fries and bacon. I know... why live? It's tough, especially during the last week, this week. While catching up on blogs I read a great story on bacon from justrun titled "Bacon is evil" where this video was mentioned in a comment.


glumbert - Jim Gaffigan loves bacon

Easter Sunday I'm going to have a BLT, Fries and potato chips! Can't wait!

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I like that video almost as much as I *love* bacon!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Pvt.Gump said...

How true it is..."A tasty Vortex"..some people like cheese on top of cheese, some like chocolate ice cream with chocolate toppings, for your X-rated readers its girl on girl, but bacon on bacon is like a slice of heaven!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger the_ubster said...

Great, now that's stuck in my head. Does it end or just loop forever?

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Pvt.Gump said...

Is this site still up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home