Monday, February 25, 2008

Substitute

A few weeks ago my sister asked me to be a substitute for Dan, my brother-in-law, in the annual St. Paul’s Father/Son basketball game. When I accepted this invite I didn’t know that it would be the Dad’s against the kids. I haven’t played Basket Ball in years and to be honest I was a bit nervous. These kids looked tough!



I ended up having a great time. Ben, my nephew, had some great shots. The Dad’s ended up winning and I sustained the only injury. I dislocated my pinky going after a loose ball. I felt it pop out and I had to tug and pull to get it back in. I’ll play next year, but I think I’ll wrap my finger up first.
Below is picture I took about three days after the game.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well at least you won!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Pvt.Gump said...

Dude, your 6'3 or something, you don't have to stretch your neck out and put your chin so high in the air in your group pic.....geez.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger the_ubster said...

I wanted to make sure that I could be seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home